Because it makes sense!
With the Feldenkrais Method®, you develop a clearer sense of yourself—of how you can move with greater ease through your life.
“To make the impossible possible, the possible easy, and the easy elegant.”
Many people seek out Feldenkrais® for relief from aches and pains (back, neck, hip pain etc.). Some discover Feldenkrais® through their desire to move more efficiently and gracefully. Others pursue Feldenkrais® to enhance their sense of themselves. The Feldenkrais Method® embraces all these interests. Sessions focus on learning, on developing awareness, and on enhancing the quality with which we move through our lives.
Examples of persons who have benefited from our work together:
- Persons with neurological difficulties or musculoskeletal concerns
- Acute injuries— car accidents (whiplash), falls
- Learning differences or developmental concerns
- Cerebral palsy
- Chronic conditions, repetitive stress, accumulative strains
- Pre- or Postoperative rehabilitation: knee, hip, back, shoulder, open heart surgery
- tennis players
- body builders
- golf players
- Performing artists
- Martial artists
- Tai Chi